Performance, Optimization, & Troubleshooting for 23 years.
Northwest Watershed Restoration, LLC located in Silverton, Oregon is a wetlands environmental consulting and restoration construction company performing business operations for 23 years. NWR is recognized for encountering environmental challenges successfully with natural resources in over 250 projects. NWR performs construction with innovative and up-to- date implementation methods for erosion control, wetland enhancement, river restoration, pipeline and right-of- way compliance, and maintenance. NWR provide services ranging from government entities and civil construction to residential owners and private operations. We are known for performance optimization and troubleshooting.
Our Promise to You
- 26 years Experience in Business Operations
- Certificate in Watershed Management from Portland State University
- Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead (CESCL) Certified
- CCB 208302, LCB 9398
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured
- International Erosion Control Association Members
- ISNetworld Certified
- Safety is our number one priority on project sites.
- NWR employees hold CPR and First Aid Certificates
- NWR is devoted to the highest safety and health standards during its company operations
- NWR employees are provided with safety training and required to adhere to company procedures
- NWR implements its safety plan to ensure the prevention of occupational injury or illness.